Become A Volunteer
I cannot make a six month commitment as a Tutor, but want to volunteer periodically. What can I do?
Responsibilities of an office volunteer may include, but are not limited to:
- Making phone calls to tutors, learners, or other interested volunteers
- Preparing Learner Orientation and Tutor Training Workshop materials
- Assisting with Learner Orientations and Tutor Training Workshops
- Filing documents and organizing materials
- Assisting with fundraising opportunities
I want to become an Office Volunteer! What’s my next step?
Call 252-353-6578 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment for more information.